Since the Coronavirus began gaining a foothold globally earlier in 2020, we at GREEN HOME have been carefully monitoring the situation and ensuring that we, as a company, as well as our suppliers and staff, are doing everything in our power to help prevent the spread of the disease.
We have been in constant communication with our suppliers and have received detailed prevention and control protocols as well as disinfection programs from them. We continue to keep up to date with their procedures as events evolve.
Internally, we have implemented stringent measures aimed at maintaining high levels of hygiene among our staff members and clients that come to our premises.
We are promoting the following behaviours:
- Regular washing of hands with soap or alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth or nose.Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We are reinforcing these behaviours by implementing the below initiatives:
- Mandatory hand washing and sanitizing by ALL staff on an hourly basis.
- All suppliers and delivery personnel are required to wash and sanitize their hands before they enter and leave our premises.
- We are requesting all clients that visit our offices to sanitize their hands on arrival.
- We’ve put a hold on handshakes are promoting a no handshake policy with our staff and encouraging team members to keep a safe distance from one another and clients.
- All employees that can are working from home.
As this is a very serious, global issue, we want to take this opportunity to assure everyone that we are taking every measure available to us to ensure we are protecting our GREEN HOME family as best we can.
We are also confident that we have made adequate provisions to ensure as small an impact on stock availability as possible and are constantly working to ensure we have enough stock on hand to meet the requirements of our clients.
We also encourage everyone to do their own research into how to reduce the spread of this virus and ensure that they communicate and seek immediate treatment should they start to feel or show any symptoms.
If you require any additional info, please feel free to mail us at [email protected].
Lastly, I would like to add that we are a resilient nation and I am confident that if we work together we will come through this stronger (and definitely cleaner) on the other end.