Terms and Conditions
We are here to help you so if you have any questions or queries, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
Place your order
Order via our online shop This is a great quick and simple option. Add your chosen products to the cart and follow the checkout prompts.
Phone, Email or Online Chat
GREEN HOME Branch
Contact us to find out close to you.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit card payments in store or via our online shop. (American Express and Diners Club cards not accepted for in store and online purchases).
- Cash payment on collection from a sales office.
- Snap Scan & Electronic Bank transfers (EFTs) Please refer to your invoice for our bank details and use your Client Code or Invoice number as a reference to prevent any delay on dispatch of your order.
- Terms Contact your sales representative, or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an account.
- Once you have traded with GREEN HOME for a minimum of 6 months.
- Interest charged on all overdue accounts at a rate of 2% per month, or 24% per annum, in accordance with the National Credit Act 34 of 2005.
- Unfortunately we do not accept cheques
All goods remain the property of GREEN HOME until full and final payment has been received and has cleared in our account.
Collection and Delivery
Why collect when we can deliver?
Get FREE delivery on any online order when you spend R1500 or more. This applies to South African deliveries only. If you live outside of South Africa and would like your order delivered, contact our sales representatives for assistance.
We offer a Free Click and Collect service. Place your order online and collect it from your local GREEN HOME branch in 24 hours.
We charge R150 to deliver orders below the value of R1500.
Orders via our Sales Team
Shipping costs vary according to where the products need to be delivered. We offer free delivery when your order exceeds a certain value which your sales representative will discuss with you. Contact us to find out if you qualify for free delivery.
Delivery fees for orders below the minimum order quantity depend on the weight of your purchase.
Collect your order for free from your local GREEN HOME branch
When will goods be ready for collection or delivery?
Standard Stock Items
If you come into any of our sales offices – paid for goods will be prepared for collection while you wait.
If you’ve bought online, over the phone or via email, paid for orders will be ready for collection 24hrs after you have placed your order. For deliveries, goods leave GREEN HOME within 24 hours of receipt of payment, excluding weekends and public holidays. Main centres: 1 to 3 days. Outlying areas: 2 to 5 days.
Out of Stock and Large Orders
Occasionally we run out of stock on an item. Please contact us to find out when it will be available again or if we have another suitable option for you.
Each order has its own lead time which will be on your quote or proforma invoice.
Where do I collect from?
Collection can be made from the warehouse closest to you:
Custom orders fall out of our standard range of products. They include printed sleeves, stickers, cups and custom made products e.g. utensil or plate packs.
- Contact us if you would like to place your brand / logo on your order.
- The order is confirmed on receipt of a signed pro-forma Invoice and / or a 50% deposit. Refer to the pro-forma invoice for details.
- Refer to the quote or pro-forma invoice for the lead time.
- VAT applies to all sales within South Africa.
- VAT applies to courier and delivery charges within South Africa.
- We are a VAT vendor. Our VAT number is: 4920245372
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
We are a registered exporter. Contact us or your sales representative for a quote. VAT is applicable on
- Collection made by your appointed courier company irrespective of whether or not the products are intended for export. If you export the goods yourself, you can claim the VAT within 3 months of the export date. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Products delivered by a courier company appointed by GREEN HOME.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with GREEN HOME products and will gladly replace or refund any defective stock. We’ll accept returns of correctly supplied, non-defective standard stock items within 6 months of the date of delivery.
- Provided the product packaging is unopened and the product is undamaged.
- We cannot accept refunds of any opened or used stock for hygiene reasons.
- A handling fee of up to 15% may be charged.
- We do not issue refunds on custom orders, or any other products that are not standard stock items.