Elemental Chlorine Free Sugercane Fibre Based Single Ply Toilet Paper – 48 Units

Breaks down through the action of microbes into its natural components of water, CO2 and biomass
Biodegrades in composting conditions within a maximum of 6 months (but usually much less)
Elemental Chlorine Free
Bleached using an eco-friendly elemental chlorine free process
Heat Friendly
Suitable for hot food and drinks
Locally Made
Made locally in South Africa
Marine Degradable
Able to break down in rivers and marine environments (but should never be thrown in the sea!)
Recyclable if clean, dry and free of food residues
Recycled Content
This product contains recycled materials
Made from renewable plant-based raw materials
Made from recycled sugarcane fibre called bagasse - a natural and easily renewable by-product of sugar production
Sustainably Managed Forests
Raw materials sourced from sustainably managed forests
Wood Fibre
Made from natural and renewable wood fibre

GREEN HOME’s Eco Friendly Single Ply Toilet Paper is elemental chlorine free and contains 60% sugarcane fibre, a great tree-free source of paper. The remaining 40% uses wood pulp from a certified sustainable source.

It is bleached using an elemental chlorine free process, and locally manufactured (Proudly SA).

Price per pack: R265.82 incl. VAT

Units per pack: 48

Price per unit: R5.54

Size per unit: 110mm (d) x 100mm (l)

Available immediately from:

SKU: TP004-01C

SKU: TP004-01C Category:


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Elemental Chlorine Free Sugercane Fibre Based Single Ply Toilet Paper – 48 Units”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

When will I receive my order?

Our delivery lead times are mainly determined by two factors, availability of stock and the delivery address, so delivery times could vary from order to order. Below is an estimated breakdown of delivery lead times based the zone selected for delivery.

Should your order contain an item that needs to be transferred to the warehouse nearest your delivery address, please allow for an additional 5 – 10 working days for your order to be delivered. We will contact you directly should we anticipate the order taking longer than 15 working days.

Zone Estimated Delivery Time
(Cape Town, JHB,PTA)
1 – 2 working days
(Regions immediately surrounding Local areas as well as large cities like Bloem, PE, EL and DBN)

1 -3 working days
(Regions that lie further away from our offices and are less frequently travelled to by our courier suppliers )
2 – 5 working days