Double Ply Sugarcane Fibre Serviette
Eating can be messy, grab some elemental chlorine free Double Ply Sugarcane Serviettes to accompany your meal.
They contain 60% recycled sugarcane fibre, a great tree-free source of paper. The remaining 40% is from wood pulp from sustainable sources.
Our Serviettes are a great Earth-friendly option:
• They are locally manufactured (Proudly SA), supporting local business and low carbon footprint
• Made from a recycled, plant based raw material
• Bleached using an eco-friendly elemental chlorine-free process
• Biodegradable and renewable
• 100% compostable with food scraps in home and commercial compost heaps and worm farms
• Recyclable if free from food grease
1000 Units per Pack
Price per pack: R231.15 incl. VAT
Units per pack: 1000
Price per unit: R0.23
Size per unit: 150mm (l) x 150mm (w)
Available immediately from: JHB | CTYour location may affect delivery times depending on which warehouse/s the stock is available
When will I receive my order?
Our delivery lead times are mainly determined by two factors, availability of stock and the delivery address, so delivery times could vary from order to order. Below is an estimated breakdown of delivery lead times based the zone selected for delivery.
Should your order contain an item that needs to be transferred to the warehouse nearest your delivery address, please allow for an additional 5 – 10 working days for your order to be delivered. We will contact you directly should we anticipate the order taking longer than 15 working days.
|Zone||Estimated Delivery Time|
(Cape Town, JHB,PTA)
|1 – 2 working days|
(Regions immediately surrounding Local areas as well as large cities like Bloem, PE, EL and DBN)
1 -3 working days
(Regions that lie further away from our offices and are less frequently travelled to by our courier suppliers )
|2 – 5 working days|