600ml Single Compartment Sugarcane Clamshell
This 600ml Clamshell is the smallest in our range. It is made from recycled sugarcane fibre called bagasse, a completely natural and rapidly renewable resource.
It’s perfect for serving slices of cake, small meals and eco-friendly doggie bags.
The 600ml Clamshell is:
• Cream coloured with a paper-like texture
• Heat, water and oil resistant,
• Suitable for hot, cold, wet or dry food
• Microwave safe and freezer friendly
• Breathable: natural raw materials means the food doesn’t sweat so remains crisp & fresh for longer
• Compostable in home and commercial compost facilities and worm farms, will biodegrade within as little as 1 to 3 months
50 Units per Pack
Price per pack: R98.85 incl. VAT
Price per unit: R1.98
Size per unit: 185mm(l) x 127mm(w) x 50mm(h) small bagasse clamshell
Available immediately from: JHB | CTYour location may affect delivery times depending on which warehouse/s the stock is available
When will I receive my order?
Our delivery lead times are mainly determined by two factors, availability of stock and the delivery address, so delivery times could vary from order to order. Below is an estimated breakdown of delivery lead times based the zone selected for delivery.
Should your order contain an item that needs to be transferred to the warehouse nearest your delivery address, please allow for an additional 5 – 10 working days for your order to be delivered. We will contact you directly should we anticipate the order taking longer than 15 working days.
|Zone||Estimated Delivery Time|
(Cape Town, JHB,PTA)
|1 – 2 working days|
(Regions immediately surrounding Local areas as well as large cities like Bloem, PE, EL and DBN)
1 -3 working days
(Regions that lie further away from our offices and are less frequently travelled to by our courier suppliers )
|2 – 5 working days|