We accept the following forms of payment:
– Credit card payments: via PayFast on our online shop. (American Express and Diners Club cards not accepted for online purchases).
– Credit card payment: remotely via PayFast, organized on request.
– Snap Scan: Check your invoice for our Snap Scan code.
– Electronic Bank transfers (EFTs) in advance of collection or delivery: Funds need to clear into our account before your stock can be dispatched. – – Refer to your invoice for our bank details and use your Client Code or Invoice number as a reference to ensure speedy allocation of your payment.
– Contact your sales representative, or email@example.com to apply for an account.
– Clients eligible to apply for an account after trading with GREEN HOME for a minimum of 6 months.
– Interest charged on all overdue accounts at a rate of 2% per month, or 24% per annum, in accordance with the National Credit Act 34 of 2005.
Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
All goods remain the property of GREEN HOME until full and final payment has been received and has cleared in our account.